Thank you Sue and Vinton! I love the picture. How old do you think we are there, Sue? Judging from my outfit I was thinking I'm 17, but Trish looks older than 14 or 15.
Maybe 1974. I really don't ever remember ME having Fara hair! I guess this was before I was married, so I might be 19 or 20. You would be 17 or 18, Trish 14 or 15. --Sue
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you Sue and Vinton! I love the picture. How old do you think we are there, Sue? Judging from my outfit I was thinking I'm 17, but Trish looks older than 14 or 15.
Maybe 1974. I really don't ever remember ME having Fara hair! I guess this was before I was married, so I might be 19 or 20. You would be 17 or 18, Trish 14 or 15. --Sue
Post a Comment