Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update

Hello everyone,

Matt, Corbin and I are all doing well. Here is a quick update.

Corbin is graduating from Kindergarden at Hillcrest Elementary in Ogden Ut. He had a great year. I can't believe he will be in first grade this fall.

Matt's bicycle shop has had a great start this spring. He pick up Giant bicycles over the winter and they are selling like hotcakes. So if any of you need a bicycle or a repair make sure to give him a call so we can hook you up!

I (finally) graduated from the University of Utah with my Civil Engineering degree. I guess I could not get enough of school because I decided to do my masters as well and will graduate with that next spring. Currently I am working at the Division of Water Resources.

For those of you that don't know. Matt and I are getting married on August 16th at Alta Hills Farm. Invitations will be sent out end of June.

Peace, love and bicycles (or something like that),
Candice, Matt and Corbin

2 comments:

Sue Kittel said...

Candice, I am looking forward to your wedding in August and another reason to come visit everyone. Let me know if I can be of help remotely... it would be my pleasure.
love, your sister Sue

Gwen said...

Thanks for the update Candice!
Gwen